Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Ku Klux Klan is a group of terrorist that we are all aware of. We heard about how they tortured and killed African Americans and anyone else who stood in their way. When it comes to the topic about the Ku Klux Klan I tend to keep my distance due to the huge amount of anger that fills through my mind for all the wrong that they have done. Thinking about the all the innocent people that have died just frustrates me. But when it came down to it I decided to write about this topic because I came to the conclusion that I don’t know too much about the Ku Klux Klan. All I know is what the media and the history textbooks wanted me to know. After reading “Mightier Than The Sword” and researching the topic I learned more information about the group that I didn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment